No products in the cart.
Apple Cider Maple Meatballs
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 240
- Total Time: 245
- 6lb bag of Italian beef meatballs
- 2 cups apple cider
- ½ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 apples, cored and chopped (do not worry about peeling)
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray or use a liner.
- Turn the slow cooker on to low.
- Place the meatballs into the slow cooker.
- Combine the apple cider, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar and pour over the meatballs.
- Place the apples on top.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low heat for 4 to 8 hours. Turn to warm after that.
- Serve warm with additional chopped apples if desired.
- Serving Size: 10