No products in the cart.
Maple Blueberry Jam
Spread this delicious and simple jam on a muffin or toast for breakfast!
- 4 cups blueberries
- 1/3 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- Juice from one lemon
- Wash and drain blueberries.
- Add blueberries, maple syrup, and lemon juice to a medium pot and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Using a potato masher or spatula, roughly mash the blueberries.
- Reduce to simmer and cook for approximately 30 minutes or until mixture reaches 210 degrees F.
- Transfer jam to jar and let cool completely to room temperature before securing lid.
- Keep in the refrigerator or freeze.
- Jam in the refrigerator will last 2-3 months.