- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 3 medium white or sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 bag baby carrots
- 1 small onion
- Other vegetables, if desired
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in bottom of slow cooker.
- Drizzle Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup over chicken.
- Place the potatoes, carrots, and onion (or other vegetables) into slow cooker, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, and then serve.