No products in the cart.
Crockpot Maple Dijon Chicken Drumsticks
- 8 skinless drumsticks
- 1/4 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Season chicken with garlic salt and pepper and place in slow cooker.
- Combine maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, and Dijon in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour over the chicken, making sure all drumsticks are covered.
- Set a 6-quart slow cooker to HIGH and cook 4 hours, or until cooked through and tender.