No products in the cart.
Gluten Free Cornbread
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (gluten free)
- ½ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and stir together.
- Pour your wet ingredients into the dry and combine.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool, then remove cornbread and serve.