No products in the cart.
Gluten-Free Maple Pumpkin Pie
Make this recipe for this year’s Thanksgiving gathering!
- 1 gluten-free pie crust
- 3/4 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1 15 oz can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place oven rack to the lowest shelf or next to lowest.
- In a small bowl whisk together maple syrup, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs together and then add in the pumpkin and the sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Add in coconut milk and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour pie mixture into prepared pie crust and carefully place in the oven.
- Bake the pie for 15 minutes at 425° then reduce oven temperature to 350 and continue baking for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving.