No products in the cart.
Gluten-Free Maple Sweet Potato Casserole
Try this gluten-free recipe for this year’s Thanksgiving gathering!
- 3 cups cooked sweet potatoes, mashed
- ¾ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted butter dairy-free
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup cream dairy-free milk
- 2–3 cups gluten-free mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- In a larger bowl add the mashed sweet potatoes.
- Add the melted butter, maple syrup, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, eggs, pure vanilla extract cream to the mashed sweet potatoes. Beat the sweet potato mixture with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour the sweet potato mixture into greased casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with the mini marshmallows and bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until toasted.