No products in the cart.
Grilled Maple Sriracha Chicken Kebobs
- 2 large chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- Place cubed chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag. Whisk together soy sauce, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, and sriracha sauce. Pour over the top of the chicken and massage into the chicken. Marinate for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once chicken is done marinating, soak wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes. Then skewer the chicken pieces on to the skewer. We had about 6 skewers with maybe 6-7 pieces of chicken on each skewer.
- Turn your outdoor grill on high (or you can use an indoor grill or your stovetop) and grill chicken until thoroughly cooked through.