No products in the cart.
Grilled Maple Teriyaki Chicken
A deliciously sweet staple for any summer BBQs… a real crowd pleaser!
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 4 tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts (thinly sliced)
- In a bowl mix the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup, and rice vinegar. Stir well, then pinto a resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken breasts, making sure to evenly coat with marinade. Seal the bag and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Once the meat has marinated, preheat grill for medium-low heat.
- Place the chicken on the grill and fully cook.
- Optional: Create additional marinate to brush on chicken breasts as its cooking.