No products in the cart.
Hot Maple Apple Cider
- 800g or 1 3/4 lb. sweet apples
- 2 tablespoons Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Clean and cut the apples into wedges, remove core and seeds.
- Place the apple wedges, cinnamon stick, and Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup into a deep pot. Pour enough water to cover the apples by 1 inch (2.5 cm). Partially cover the pot and simmer for 2 hours at which time the apples should be completely broken down.
- Pour through a fine sieve or cheese cloth. Serve warm or if consuming later allow to cool before storing in the refrigerator.