- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 2–3 medium apples, peeled, cored and diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place muffin wrappers in the muffin cups.
Whisk together flours, oatmeal, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together the milk, egg, butter and Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup.
Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and stir together.
- Add in the diced apples and continue to stir. Once all combined, fill the muffin cups 2/3 full.
Bake for 20-25 minutes and then let cool before eating.