- 1 lb ground beef
- ¼ cup beer
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 slices maple bacon, cooked
- pepper to taste
- slider buns
- Mix ground beef, beer, Worcestershire sauce, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, and pepper in large bowl.
- Shape beef into small, slider sized patties- about 2 ½ inches in diameter.
- Place sliders on grill. Cook for 4 minutes on each side. Add cheese during the last minute of grilling and toast buns if desired.
- Place sliders on buns and top with a slice of bacon.