No products in the cart.
Maple Bacon Bloody Mary
- 1 ½ oz vodka
- 4 oz fresh tomato juice (1–2 medium tomatoes)
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ oz fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp horseradish
- 1 tsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste (typically 2 pinches)
- 1 cooked strip of bacon
- Peel the tomatoes. You can use a peeler for this, but I just used my fingers. Put the tomatoes in a blender or food processor and run until liquid.
- Combine all ingredients except the bacon in a cocktail shaker. Taste and adjust seasoning. Add ice.
- You don’t want to shake a Bloody Mary because it will make the tomato juice foam up. Instead, put a glass in the top of the shaker and gently roll the drink back and forth until cold.
- To assemble the drink, put ice in a glass and strain the drink over it. Add the bacon to garnish. Or, if you prefer, you can crumble the bacon on top instead.
- We made this drink on the conservative side, neither too spicy nor sweet. If you want it more of either flavor, add more of each starred ingredient and taste accordingly. You can also add a dash of Tabasco sauce for more spice.