Maple Bacon Burger
- 12 slices Bacon
- 3 Tbsp. Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 6 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line rimmed baking pan with parchment. Cut bacon slices into thirds. Using 6 portions, weave into lattice square. Repeat to form 6 squares.
- Arrange bacon squares on parchment. Bake 20 minutes until starting to crisp. Brush with Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup. Bake 5 to 8 minutes longer until desired crispness.
- Meanwhile, heat grill to medium-high. Shape beef into six 4 1/2-inch patties. Salt and pepper both sides. Grill until cooked through,* turning once or twice. During the last minute, top with cheese.
- Spread the bottom of each bun with ketchup. Layer with lettuce, cheeseburgers, tomato and bacon.
- Top with remaining buns and pickles.
- Always cook ground beef to a safe minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees F (71.1 degrees C).
Fuller's Sugarhouse https://fullerssugarhouse.com/wp/