No products in the cart.
Maple Bacon Wrapped Smokies
- 1 pound little sausages
- 1 pound bacon
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cups Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the bacon into thirds and wrap each third around a little smoke, being sure not to stretch bacon.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Mix together brown sugar and Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup. Carefully brush brown sugar mix onto the bacon wrapped smokies.
- Bake at 350 degrees F or until bacon is crisp. Transfer to a small crock to keep warm.