Maple Baked Brie
Write a review
- 1 (14 ounce) round Brie cheese
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (you can also add dried fruit)
- 2/3 cups Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup (Grade A Golden-Delicate Taste)
- 1 18-inch French baguette, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C). Place the unwrapped Brie cheese into a baking dish, sprinkle with walnuts, and pour the Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup over the nuts and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese warms and softens, about 10 minutes. Serve cheese with slices of baguette.
Fuller's Sugarhouse https://fullerssugarhouse.com/wp/