No products in the cart.
Maple Banana Nut Muffins
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 2 bananas (mashed) *overly ripened are best
- 1/4 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup nuts
- In a large mixing bowl mash up bananas and add in all the wet ingredients and mix
- Add dry ingredients into a sifter and sift into the wet ingredients and mix until combined
- Preheat over to 375 degrees, Spray muffin tin with non stick baking spray and fill the cups with muffin batter. Spread nuts evenly over muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a tooth pick is inserted into middle of muffin and comes out clean.