No products in the cart.
Maple Bean and Bacon Tacos
- ¼ lb bacon (cut into ½ inch chunks)
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons chili powder pinch cloves
- ½ cup red wine
- ¼ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 2 squares dark chocolate
- 1 small, minced onion
- 3 cloves (mashed)
- 1 cup canned tomatoes
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 4 cups cooked kidney beans
- Saute onion and garlic with the bacon, add spices and let toast.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and bake for 40 minutes at 330 degrees.
- Serve with soft tortillas, arugula and guacamole.