- ¼ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons five-spice powder
- 2 pounds of lean beef, sliced in ¼ inch strips
- Optional: Pineapple chunks, red pepper slices or other fruit/vegetables
- Combine Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, soy sauce, vegetable oil, sesame oil, and five-spice powder in a large bowl. Add beef and toss. Cover and refrigerate overnight; stir occasionally.
- Prepare a grill for medium heat.
- Place meat on skewers. Between pieces, place a pineapple chunk and red pepper slice or other fruit/vegetables.
- Grill until beef is tender, turning occasionally.