No products in the cart.
Maple Beer Bacon
- 3/4 cup lager (1/2 bottle)
- 1 cup pure Fuller’s Sugarhouse maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place one pound of thick-cut bacon in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet
- Bake until crispy, about 20 minutes.
- Combine 3/4 cup lager (1/2 bottle), 1 cup pure Fuller’s Sugarhouse maple syrup, 2 tablespoons black pepper, and 1 teaspoon salt in a medium saucepan
- Bring the glaze to a simmer over medium heat, and cook, stirring often, until the liquid is reduced by half and looks thicker than syrup, about 20 minutes
- Brush a thick layer of glaze over the bacon and bake until caramelized, 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes or until glaze hardens