No products in the cart.
Maple Berry Parfait
- 3 cups variety of strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries
- 1 pre-made angel food cake, cut into cubes
For Maple Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2–3 tablespoons Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- Begin by whipping heavy cream using a mixer or whisk. Gradually add in Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup.
- Choose desired serving dish, recommend using parfait dishes or a trifle bowl. Alternate layers of maple whipped cream, angel food cake, and fruit. Continue until serving dish is full. The top layer should be whipped cream garnished with fruit.