No products in the cart.
Maple Bourbon BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup bourbon
- 3 tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Buns for serving
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- In large bowl, whisk together ketchup, bourbon, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, molasses, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cook through.
- Shred with two forks.