No products in the cart.
Maple Cajun Shrimp
A quick and easy grilled shrimp recipe using Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure NH maple syrup. Perfect for a summer night or date night meal.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 2 limes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- Generous dash of liquid hot sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fuller’s Sugarhouse maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges (for serving)
- Place shrimp in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange, lime and lemon juice.
- Stir in the mustard, hot sauce, garlic, maple syrup, paprika, black and cayenne pepper, vinegar, and oil.
- Spoon enough seasoning onto the shrimp to coat it all over. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Light a charcoal fire. Thread the shrimp onto metal or bamboo skewers.
- When the coal turns gray, place the shrimp on a hot grill rack and cook them for about 4 minutes, turning them several times, or until they are cooked through but still tender.
- Serve hot or cold with lemon wedge.
- Serving Size: 4