No products in the cart.
Maple Candied Oktoberfest Nuts
- 2 pounds of nuts – use a mixture of your favorite raw nuts such as pecans, walnuts, almonds and peanuts
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1–2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in the crockpot and cook on high for one hour. Stir occasionally.
- After one hour on high, turn the crockpot to low and let cook for at least 3 hours.
- Once golden brown and crunchy, spread nut mixture on a baking sheet to cool before eating.