No products in the cart.
Maple Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 cup peas, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 eggs, large
- 16 oz bag of cauliflower rice, fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure NH maple syrup
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 onion sprigs, finely chopped
- Preheat large ceramic non-stick skillet on medium-high heat and swirl oil to coat. Add onion, garlic, ginger, carrot, peas and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Push vegetables to the side and add eggs. Cook until scrambled, stirring constantly.
- Add cauliflower rice (don’t thaw frozen one), stir and cook until warmed through.
- Push cauliflower rice to the side and add honey and soy sauce, stir well. Sprinkle with green onion and serve.