No products in the cart.
This recipe can easily be made gluten free by using graham crackers that are gluten free. Give it a try!
- 1½ cup graham cracker crumbs – easily can substitute of gluten free graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp pure Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup (for crust)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup pure Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup (for filling)
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, maple syrup and butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of an 8 inch spring form pan.
- Mix the cream cheese and maple syrup.
- Beat in the eggs and the vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into the spring form pan.
- Bake in a preheated 325˚ oven until it is set, about 45-60 minutes.
- Drizzle with additional maple syrup if desired.