No products in the cart.
Maple Cinnamon Applesauce
- 6 McIntosh apples peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Golden Delicious apples peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine apples and water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook until apples are very soft, about 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Mash apples to desired consistency and stir in maple syrup and cinnamon.
Makes 4 Cups