No products in the cart.
- 1 small head (about 1 pound) green cabbage, shredded
- 3 carrots, peeled, then grated
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced onion
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple-cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Toss cabbage, carrots, and red pepper in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together onion, olive oil, vinegar, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- , celery seeds, salt, and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and toss well. Serve immediately. Refrigerated, slaw will stay fresh up to three days.
- Serving Size: 6