No products in the cart.
Maple Corn Muffins
- 1 1/3 cups sifted flour
- 2/3 cup cornmeal
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs- well beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- ½ cup melted shortening
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Beat eggs in owl, add milk, maple syrup and melted shortening.
- Blend dry ingredients in quickly to just moisten flour.
- Pour into greased muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes.
- Recipe from: MKS Enterprises