No products in the cart.
Maple Cornmeal Waffles
Cornmeal waffles go great with real maple syrup and whole butter for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This recipe uses beaten egg whites to create a light waffle, and just enough butter to give it great flavor.
- Separate the yolks from the whites
- Beat yolks until smooth and set aside
- Beat the whites until stiff. Reserve.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
- Stir the beaten yolks with the milk and melted butter
- Add this to the dry ingredients, mixing until combined
- Fold in the beaten whites
- Use immediately on a heated waffle iron
- Serve with your favorite Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup