No products in the cart.
Maple Cream Chocolates
- 1 ½ cups chopped dark chocolate of your choice, melted
- 4 tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple cream, at room temperature
- candy mold
- pipping bag
- small flat tray
- Place your candy mold on a flat tray. Fill each candy cavity approximately 4/5ths of the way. Reserve a tiny bit of the melted chocolate for fix ups.
- Fill your pipping bag with Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple cream. Cut a small hold at the tip (the size of a thin straw). Stick the tip of the pipping bag just into the very top of the filled chocolate in the mold and pipe a bit of the filling into the center of the chocolate in each cavity.
- When done, use the reserved chocolate to cover any of the cavities where you can see the maple butter protruding at the top.
- Carefully transfer the tray into the freezer and freeze for approx 30 mins, or chill in the fridge for a few hours. Once the chocolate is set, pop out of the mold and enjoy. Keep chocolates refrigerated.