You may add a variety of liquors to this recipe such as rum or bourbon. This recipe is for one serving, so increase the recipe and serve it in a punch bowl.To save time, the eggnog can be made the day before.
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons pasteurized egg yolks
- 4 ounces milk
- 2 ounces cream
- 1 tablespoon Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 tablespoons pasteurized egg whites, whipped
- Place egg yolks, milk, cream, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, spices, and egg whites into a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake for approximately 10 seconds. Strain into a glass. Garnish with ground nutmeg on top.
Fuller's Sugarhouse https://fullerssugarhouse.com/wp/