No products in the cart.
Maple Flavored Rice Krispies Treats
- 1 stick butter
- ¼ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- pinch salt
- 1 10-oz bag mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- Melt butter in large pot.
- Remove from heat. Add Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, marshmallows, salt, and nutmeg to melted butter. Stir until marshmallows melt.
- Once melted, add Rice Krispies. Stir until they are all coated.
- Place treats into 8×8 pan. Let cool for at least an hour. Cut and serve.