No products in the cart.
Maple French Toast
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, plus more for serving
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Kosher salt
- Unsalted butter, for griddle
- 8 slices Texas toast-style-bread
- Sliced fruit and walnuts (optional)
- Whisk together eggs, milk, half-and-half, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, vanilla, nutmeg, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Heat griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium heat; butter. Quickly dip 1 slice of bread into egg mixture, then place in skillet. Cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve warm with Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup alongside.