Maple Fruit Punch
- 3 ounces of bourbon
- 1.5 cups of black tea cooled
- 1 tablespoon of Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup (Add more if you like a sweeter drink)
- 2 lemons (1½ lemons, juiced and then other half sliced)
- 2 limes (1½ limes, juiced and then other half sliced)
- 2 oranges (1½ oranges juiced and then other half sliced)
- 2 cups of ice
- In a large glass combine bourbon, citrus juices, and Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup.
- Stir until mixed.
- Fill two glasses completely with ice and pour mixture over ice.
- Top glasses off with black tea.
- To make this into a punch for a group feel free to double or triple the recipe.
Fuller's Sugarhouse https://fullerssugarhouse.com/wp/