No products in the cart.
Maple Fruit Salad
- 2 apples, pared, cored and sliced
- 3 handfuls of grapes
- 1 banana peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Or other fruit you like
- ¼ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup apple juice
- Combine fruit such as pineapple, apple, pear, banana, and strawberries in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, combine Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, and apple juice.
- Mix maple syrup mixture into the fruit mixture and toss lightly.
- Cover bowl and let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.