No products in the cart.
Maple Fudge Pops
Serves: 10 – 2 oz. popsicles
- ⅔ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 1¼ cups milk
- Special Tools
- Popsicle mold and popsicle sticks
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together the syrup, cocoa powder, and vanilla until thoroughly combined and there are almost no clumps left
- Slowly whisk in both the yogurt and milk
- Pour into the popsicle molds
- Add a popsicle stick
- When you are ready to dig in, run a little bit of warm water on the outside of the molds to loosen them up so the popsicles come out easily.