No products in the cart.
Maple Glazed Carrots
- 4–6 medium sized carrots
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- Wash and peel the carrots
- Cut in thin slices at an angle (or bias)
- Heat a sauté pan and melt butter ‘til frothy
- Pour in Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup and bring up to bubbling
- Add carrots, sauté briefly to coat thoroughly then turn heat to low
- Let finish on low heat, turning frequently until carrots are just fork tender – about 8 minutes
- Carrots should be slightly crisp when served
- This is nice paired with chicken marsala, braised lamb chops or roast turkey.