No products in the cart.
Maple Glazed Oven-Roasted Vegetables
- 1 pound sweet potatoes (sliced into 1/2-inch thick rounds)
- 1 medium head cauliflower (about 2 cups, separated into florets)
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- On a rimmed baking pan, evenly scatter the chopped sweet potatoes, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts in a single layer and set aside.
- In a small microwavable bowl, place the butter, maple syrup, salt and pepper and microwave on low setting, just until the butter is melted. Stir to combine everything.
- Immediately pour this maple glaze over vegetables and gently toss to coat everything as evenly as possible.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and cook until tender, about 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.