No products in the cart.
Maple Glazed Pumpkin Donuts
- ⅓ cup soymilk
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ – ½ cups Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple cream, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat donut pans with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine soymilk and vinegar in a small bowl and give a small stir. Set aside for 8-10 minutes to allow mixture to curdle.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, sugar, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract and soymilk mixture.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and gently stir until just combined. The batter will be thick. Pipe batter into prepared donut pans, filling about ⅔-¾ full.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly golden and springy to the touch. Let donuts cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans and transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Once donuts have cooled, gently pour maple cream over the donuts like a glaze. Do not overpour the maple cream.
Makes 7 – 8 donuts