No products in the cart.
Savor the puckery sweetness of this Maple Limeade featuring Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure NH maple syrup!
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (approx. 10 limes)
- 1/3 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- 3 ½ cups water
- Place lime juice, maple syrup, and salt in a pitcher and stir together.
- Add water and let chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve in cups with ice, and garish with lime slice if desired.
The limeade can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.