No products in the cart.
Maple Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 3¾ lb. sweet potatoes
- ½ stick butter
- ⅓ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp. each salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup pecans
- 1½ cup miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 400°F. Have ready a rimmed baking sheet and 1 1/2-qt shallow baking dish.
- Pierce each potato once with a fork and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake approximately 1 hour until very soft. When cool enough to handle, split potatoes and scrape pulp into a large bowl. Add butter, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, salt and pepper; mash until smooth. Spoon into baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake 30 minutes until hot. Remove foil. Sprinkle with pecans, then marshmallows; bake 6 to 7 minutes until marshmallows are slightly toasted.