Maple Mustard Green Beans
Write a review
- 2 pounds green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grain Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion (including green top)
- Salt and fresh-ground pepper
- In a 4- to 5-quart pan, bring 2 quarts water to a boil over high heat. Add beans and cook, uncovered,approximately 5 to 8 minutes or until tender-crisp; drain and pour into a bowl.
- Meanwhile, mix mustard with vinegar, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup, and oil. Pour over hot beansand mix to coat well; sprinkle with onion. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Fuller's Sugarhouse https://fullerssugarhouse.com/wp/