No products in the cart.
Maple Pasta Salad
Pasta salad, a summer staple! Our pure NH maple syrup and adds just a touch of sweetness to this delicious recipe. One bowl won’t be enough!
- 1 lb pasta of your choice
- 1 cucumber sliced and quartered
- 1 cup Colby Jack Cheese, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp Canola Oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Cook pasta according to box directions. (Optional: once pasta is cooked, run under cold water to cool it down in preparation for eating.)
- After pasta is cooked, begin making dressing. To do so, use a small bowl to mix Fuller’s Sugarhouse Pure Maple Syrup, oil, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix pasta, cucumbers, Colby Jack cheese, tomatoes and dressing. Toss and coat to mix in the dressing and chill for at least one hour.