No products in the cart.
Maple Pecan Corn Bread
You will love this cornmeal bread with pecans and maple syrup recipe celebrating the great taste of maple.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside in a mixing bowl combine butter, sugar and eggs; mix well
- Add Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup and buttermilk
- Stir in dry ingredients just until moistened
- Stir in pecans
- Pour into a greased 8 ½ x 4 ½ x 2 ½ in loaf pan
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until bread tests done
- Cool for 10 minutes in pan
- Serve warm with syrup if desired or allow to cool