- 3 – 3.5 lbs pork ribs
- 2/3 cups ketchup
- 1 3/4 cup Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 3 dashes of hot sauce
- 3–4 shakes soy sauce
- 3–4 shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 shake of basil
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Place ribs in pan, cover the ribs with the sauce.
- Bake in 375° oven for 30 minutes, decrease oven temperature to 350° bake for 40 minutes.
- When pork is tender and falling off the bones, take out of the oven. Let the meat rest for a few minutes.
- Sauce may be altered to adjust the seasoning. Grade B syrup is great for using in this recipe because it brings out the maple flavor but you the one you like the best or have on hand.