Maple Pumpkin Pie
Write a review
Maple Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Chopped pecans, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; beat until smooth. Line a 9-in. pie plate with pastry; trim and flute edges. Pour filling into crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees. Bake 45-50 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and top of pie is set (cover edges with foil during the last 15 minutes to prevent overbrowning if necessary). Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight or until set.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream, confectioners' sugar, Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice until stiff peaks form. Pipe or dollop onto pie. Sprinkle with pecans if desired.
Fuller's Sugarhouse https://fullerssugarhouse.com/wp/