No products in the cart.
Maple Roasted Asparagus
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 2 cloves of slivered garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Wash one bunch of asparagus and remove woody stems (about the last 1 to 1.5 inches of the asparagus spear).
- Place asparagus spears on a large cookie sheet.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
- Optional: Add two cloves slivered garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat evenly.
- Roast 12-15 minutes, turning once at the halfway point. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with one loosely packed tablespoon of fresh thyme leaves.
- Taste and adjust seasonings with maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 4