No products in the cart.
Maple Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 large butternut squash (or 2 small), peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 pinches cayenne
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with tinfoil. Spread cubed squash on baking sheets.
- Drizzle the squash with olive oil and Fuller’s Sugarhouse pure maple syrup. Be sure to evenly spread across both baking sheets.
- Sprinkle each baking sheet with ¼ tsp salt, ¼ tsp cinnamon and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Toss the squash on the sheets to evenly coat, then place baking sheets in the oven to roast for 30 minutes. Once squash is tender all the way through, turn on broiler and caramelize for 1-2 minutes before serving.