No products in the cart.
Maple Rosemary Grilled Chicken
Sweet and savory with just so much flavor with the simplest marinade!
Prep time: 45 minutes Cook time: Approximately 10 minutes
• 1/2 cup maple syrup
• 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
• 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
• 1 shallot, minced
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon Dijon
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
• 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
1. In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons olive oil, shallot, rosemary, lemon
juice, Dijon and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
2. In a gallon size Ziploc bag, combine maple syrup mixture and chicken; marinate for at least 30
minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade,
discarding the marinade.
3. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
4. Brush chicken with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add
chicken to grill, and cook, turning occasionally, until chicken is completely cooked through,
reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 10 minutes.
5. Serve immediately, garnished with rosemary, if desired.
- Serving Size: 6